Wolverine Men's 1000 Mile Boot
The Original 1000 Mile boot featuring Crazy Cow leather from Charles F. Steads in Leeds, England is recreated from an archival Wolverine pattern and America's original work boot. Designed in Rockford, Michigan and handcrafted in the USA, each pair is made with meticulous attention to detail and built to last. Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction allows the boots to be resoled for years of wear, and the unique, glossy leather allows for a patina effect over time. Additionally, the leather burnishes beautifully by trapping a layer of wax between the natural antiquing and a regular aniline top finish.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Upper made from premium leather from Charles F. Steads in Leeds, England
- Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear