The North Face Women's Recon Backpack
Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the women-specific 31-liter Recon daypack that features a redesigned suspension system for all-day comfort, a 15" laptop sleeve in the main compartment and a tablet sleeve in the front compartment. A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when you're on the go. A stretch-front stash pocket allows you to carry a helmet, soccer ball or stash extra gear on the exterior.
- Back panel and shoulder straps designed to fit a woman's torso.
- Injection-molded shoulder straps create flexible points to alleviate clavicle and pressure point strain and neck pain.
- This pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop.
- conic 31-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- Women-specific FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that’s specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a women’s smaller frame
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt