The North Face Women's Montana GTX Mitt
Seek out untouched stashes with these insulated, waterproof Gore-Tex® mittens that are extremely warm and feature touchscreen-compatible fingertips and a short cuff for better wrist mobility during fancy pole work
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Breathable: Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Women’s warm, waterproof Gore-Tex® mitts with a short gauntlet
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® insert improves dexterity
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Spot Clean
- Shell: DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon herringbone tweed
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Palm insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand insulation: 250 g Heatseeker™
- Lining: 100% polyester high-pile fleece