The North Face Women's Arctic Parka II
Make tracks and set trends in this weatherproof, 550-fill down insulation parka that's designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet and snow all winter long. Darting and elastic at the waist create a flattering shape for warmth without weight.
- WaterproofImpenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated:Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape
- Slim Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers two-way, lightweight VISLON® zip
- Darting at front and back waist for a better fit
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- Embroidered TNF™ logos