The North Face Men's Cryos GTX Expedition Parka
Stay warmer from head to toe this winter with a weatherproof Gore-Tex® knee-length parka that features a hardy, faux-fur-trimmed hood for additional coverage from the elements.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Goose-down:High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a faux-fur-trimmed hood
- The Cryos Collection delivers maximum warmth and protection
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Gore-Tex® 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- 800 fill goose down
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Brushed polyester Lining with mechanical stretch for added mobility
- Fully adjustable, extendable snorkel hood for maximum weather protection
- Removable, luxe, faux-fur ruff made from durable modacrylic fibers
- Center front stormflap covers two-way, AquaGuard® center front zip
- Tunneled-elastic cuff adjustment with inset, insulated, stretch inner cuff
- Pass-through chest pockets with exposed, AquaGuard® zips
- Warm, alpine handwarmer pockets set behind an additional layer of down insulation with fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior, stretch stash pockets for ascentials
- Secure-zip hand pockets with snap-closure flaps are setbehind down insulation for maximum warmth
- Insulated, fully adjustable and removable wind skirt for added warmth and protection
- Raised polyurethane (PU) TNF™ logos