Parajumpers Women's Long Bear Jacket
Down-filled nylon oxford coat with a detachable hood, that has a removable real fur hood lining and trim. The hood is adjustable by means of a tape. The shell fabric has undergone a special treatment that protects it from dirt and rain and has an inner lamination. Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Two snap pockets in front. PJS patch on the left sleeve and drawstring at the bottom. The coat has a slim fit and zippered side vents for greater comfort. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with the PJS snap-hook at the neck.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur lining in the hood is RABBIT
- its origin is CHINA and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- The fur trim is FINNISH ASIATIC RACCOON and its origin is FINLAND
- The main front zipper is supplied by YKK.
- WP: 10.000 mm – MVP: 10.000 g/sqm/24hrs.
- Shell 100% Polyamide
- Lining 100% Polyester
- Fill 90% Down 10% Feathers
- Real Fur Trim 100% Real Finn. Asiatic Raccoon Fur
- Real Fur 100% Real Rabbit Fur