Parajumpers Women's Kodiak Jacket
Hooded down-filled long parka. The adjustable hood has a detachable real fur lining and trim. The nylon oxford fabric has undergone a special treatment that protects it from dirt and rain and has an inner lamination. Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Multiple pockets include a spacious cargo pocket in front containing a mesh pocket, as well as an inner pocket. The waist elastic and side slits guarantee a perfect fit. PJS patch on the left sleeve and reinforced elbow patches. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with button-up storm flap and the PJS snap-hook at the neck.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur lining in the hood is RABBIT
- its origin is CHINA and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- The fur trim is FINNISH ASIATIC RACCOON and its origin is FINLAND
- The main front zipper is supplied by YKK.
- WP: 10.000 mm – MVP: 10.000 g/sqm/24hrs.
- Shell 100% Polyamide
- Lining 100% Polyester
- Fill 90% Down 10% Feathers
- Real Fur Trim 100% Real Finn. Asiatic Raccoon Fur
- Real Fur 100% Real Rabbit Fur