Parajumpers Men's Kodiak Jacket
Long parka with a detachable real fur trim around the hood and a removable down-filled lining. The nylon oxford shell has undergone a special treatment that protects it from dirt and rain and has an inner lamination. Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Multiple pockets include a capacious cargo pocket containing a mesh pocket and two hand-warmer pockets in front. Four inner pockets offer safe storage space. There is also a zippered pocket on the left sleeve near the PJS patch and the sleeves have reinforced patches at the elbows. The zippered side slits and waist elastic guarantee a perfect fit. Exclusive PJS snap-hook at the neck and faux shearling for inner collar. The hood is adjustable by means of a tape. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper and button-up storm flap
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is COYOTE and its origin is CANADA.
- The main front zipper is supplied by YKK.
- WP: 10.000 mm – MVP: 10.000 g/sqm/24hrs.
- Shell 100% Polyamide
- Lining 1 100% Polyester
- Fill 90% Down 10% Feathers
- Real Fur Trim 100% Real Coyote Fur
- Synthetic fur
- Temperature rating 3: Super warm coat for cold climates.