Olukai Women's Paniolo Sandal
In 1833, Mexican vaqueros taught Hawaiians how to manage cattle. Since then, the paniolo (cowboy) culture has thrived in Hawai‘i, especially on Maui and the Big Island, where it remains vibrant today. With its hand-sewn, saddle-inspired stitch detail and deeply oiled leather, the Paniolo sandal taps into the timeless, upcountry paniolo aesthetic and sense of adventure.
- A double row saddle-inspired micro-stitching footbed detail hand-sewn leather toe post and cast metal hook logo.
- Upper: Premium, distressed full-grain leather with a soft microfiber lining.
- Footbed: Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a premium full-grain leather footbed cover and leather binding edge.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with fish scale inspired design for added traction and durability.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.