Olukai Women's 'Eheu Sandal
Have you ever noticed the way an outrigger canoe seemingly hovers above an ocean swell as it glides across the water? Capture that same feeling on land with the ‘Eheu. A perfect mix of practical and polished, this strappy sandal satisfies the adventurous heart with a refined and understated style that elevates your every step.
- Adjustable ankle strap with antiqued metal buckle, comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post, laser-etched footbed logo, and decorative strap seam stitch detail.
- Upper: Refined full-grain or metallic leather straps with soft microfiber lining and antiqued cast metal rivets.
- Footbed: Anatomical poured PU footbed with micro-texture for traction and a lower profile for a modern and clean look and feel.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with ocean current inspired traction pod design for enhanced grip and durability.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.