Danner Women's Mountain Pass Boot
Made in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the Mountain Pass was created to be a lighter weight and more versatile hiking boot that still reflects our classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by our original Mountain Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new, unified platform, combined with a low profile Vibram outsole, allowed us to significantly reduce weight and create an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper:To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX):100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Thin Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made women's specific 329 last has a low profile fit for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring. It's designed to be worn with a full-length footbed and fits true to size.
- Recraftable:Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- Weight: 43 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Insulated: No
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane Ortholite
- Shank: Bi-Fit
- Last Type: 329
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX®
- Outsole: Vibram Kletterlift Thin
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA