CMFR Women's Rowanwood Jacket
Transition pieces are what excites people the most. The above the knee overcoat, often called a car coat in America, came about to accommodate the restricted space in automobile seats. All right for spring and fall, on truly cold days chilled knees make the wearer realize what a compromise a short coat can be. Our non-down version with silver fox ruff can be exactly that.
- Four exterior pockets.
- Canadian fox ruff.
- Black sheep skin inner facing.
- Center back length, from neck to hem, measures 26” on size small.
- Shell – Arashi s400 50% Virgin wool / 50% Acrylic Made in Italy.
- Lining – Black Kasha.
- Contrast – 320gsm, Italian made 60% Linen / 40% Cotton Biosoftal Waxed Finish.
- YKK Antique Nickel made in Canada with 5mm metal teeth in 2-Way Direction.