Canada Goose Women's Lorette Parka
Conquer fluctuating temperatures in style with a sophisticated parka with elaborate quilt-through detailing. Tighten the adjustable drawcord hood to keep brisk winds out. Experience the enduring warmth of a heavy-duty rib-knit collar as well as fleece-lined pockets.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme ConditionsOur most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Fundamental 15°F / -5°F
- Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a removable fur ruff
- Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
- Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Two interior pockets; security with zip closure, drop-in media
- Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined handwarmers
- Adjustable heavy-duty, rib-knit collar helps keep out the cold
- Slim Fit
- Long-thigh Length
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Coyote Fur Ruff Removable
- Fur origin: North America
- Dry clean only, remove ruff before cleaning.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.