Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Bomber
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket
- Fundamental 15°F / -5°F
- Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Arctic Tech
- Extreme Conditions
- Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Regular Fit
- Hip Lenght
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Coyote Fur Ruff
- Fur origin: North America
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry clean.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.